INDEX Click on the numbered links to see and print or copy documents. CLICK the "BACK ARROW at page top left corner to return from most pages. It is important employees and citizens see the unions and the state acted wrongly, workers have been ignored, denied information and a VOTE. The State and the unions coordinated breaking the legal "all vote" agreement requiring a vote of all employees IN EXCHANGE for union security, (Forced Union Dues), being allowed in the CBA.
Workers have been cheated out of our right to be free of state/union taking without a vote. The WPEA and WFSE went from about $4 million to over $33,000,000 a year in dues. Dues have been raised from $40 a month max to over $60 max in 3 years. Their political influence has been well rewarded. READ GOVERNOR GREGOIRE LETTER 1 and LETTER 2!
1. WFSE/ Labor Relations Office "all vote" agreement 9.13.2004 CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
2. WPEA/ Labor Relations Office "all vote" agreement 9.16.2004 CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
3. DOR 9.21.2004 Strategy Team Don't Tell About Ratification Process notes CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
4. DOR 9.21.2004 Only Dues Paying Union Members Can Vote/ gag order email CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
5. DOR 9.21.2004 Only Dues Paying Union Members Can Vote/ gag order email #2 CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
6. DOR PERC filing denying gagging managers from discussing CBA with employees CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
7. WPEA 9.21.2004 and 9.25.2004 Only Dues Paying Union Members Can Vote emails CLICK BACK ARROW TO RETURN
12. PERC Decision 9210, WPEA 2005-2007 Union Security article enforcement barred. Remedy gutted by Commissioners appointed by governor, who ordered union to apologize, but keep our money and take our free association illegally.
13. PERC Decision 8972-B, Issues in WPEA and WFSE CBAs, denying notice and voting "exactly the same as the factual situation presented in all three cases of the Ratification Trilogy". WPEA and WFSE denied all non union votes agency and statewide.
15. LRO Director Steve McLain Answer to Demand 10/11/2007 and PAGE 2 Click Again Please. CLICK BACK ARROW RETURN
19. Letter From Governor Gregoire. 12/27/07. Acknowledges prior letters. Says "Representatives for LRO will work to provide you a response as soon as possible." No response of any kind from LRO to date. SHORT READ
20. WPEA Amended Complaint, CBA illegal, Pay back Dues If this does not open click tab at page bottom
21. WPEA INJUNCTION I click this and have to open the tab at page bottom. Look if it doesn't open page